Rules & Tips for a Successful Class
- Come on time. The door will be open 15 before class starts. When you are late everyone suffers because instructions must be repeated and you must be caught up.
- If you sign up, please do not cancel at the last minute. When you cancel I usually do not have enough time to fill your spot. Let me know as soon as possible because I often have a waiting list and I may be able to fill your spot. When I cancel a class because of insufficient student numbers others suffer. They have scheduled their time to be here.
- Smile! Have a good time. When you are negative it can bring the entire group down. Try to remember that your painting will change as we progress through the different steps.
- The class is usually 3 hours. Try to finish up on time. I know that this is not always possible but I try to move you along so that we can finish.
- Classes are for painters only. You may not bring your non-painting children, husband, animal or friend.
- Please turn your cell phones off. Sign up early as classes do fill up quickly.